20 Dec ‘Cook with Confidence’ course
Free Health Champion healthy cooking course
Do you need a confidence boost in the kitchen and offer hands-on help for creating easy, low-cost and healthy meals?
Social enterprise company Health Champions is holding a free ‘Cook with Confidence’ course to encourage local people to ditch ready meals and take-aways and to create delicious meals and snacks from scratch more regularly.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use a range of cookery skills to prepare healthier meals
- Have improved confidence in the kitchen
- Make healthy meals on a budget
- Create appropriate correct portion sized meals
- Adapt traditional recipes to make them healthier
Contact Health Champions for more detail and to book a space.